Skip to main content

Backstabbing Is Your Mistake of Reading A Person... Not other's Fault...WOW

Hello Friends,

It is a pleasure to have like-minded people in this Journey of Living, Learning, Reading and Writing

The beauty of a Human is -- 
No One is all Bad, or All good. Everyone are carriers of Truth, Goodness. The difference just being, their Acceptance and Realisation of this Fact

Shri A. Nagraj ji (Fondly Addressed as Babaji) has blessed many souls with his Experience of Universality, Being and Importance of Co-xistenialism. 

One of his Sutras is - Ek Mein Sahi Aur Anek mein Galat
It means Universal Truth is one. Else, is Illusion or Wrong in Understanding and Actions.
There is Oneness in Truth & Universality, whereas, People are divided in Anything other than Truth

Pros & Cons to Behavioural Aspects :-

* Difference of Acceptance & Defiance
There is always acceptance of Truth by all, but defiance of False by Soul (Be it Terrorist or any anti-social element or any human being). Defiance is Due to Ego or Ignorance or Lack of Understanding....

* Expectations and Desires
Every Dealing between two people or more is expected to be done with full Justice and Fair Conduct.

* Concept of Evaluation
Every thing in the world has its inherent Value. One should realize that
Evaluation and Re-evaluation of a person is done on the basis of his or her expression of Value System (I mean Human Values)

The problem starts when we expect less or more from the other person. 
At the same time, we do not evaluate correctly ourselves, as to where we stand.
Anything evaluated over or under than Exact is mostly not accepted by anyone. There is always a Comparision and Constant flow of rejection due to lack of Clear thought, Correct Expectations from Self or Others.

Hope I am able to put across this Bitter truth in a Conscise and Simple way !!!!

* Proper Evaluation and Understanding
Hence, when we say, we were duped or backstabbed by someone, is actually due to lack of proper evaluation or reading of that person, his Swabhav, his attributes, his desires, etc.

* Inherent Sanskar and Perception
That person was of that Value Base, that he or she dealt with us in such a way... It is not his or fault too. They may have been aware of their attributes, but probably had no Understanding of Being Human & Humane. They had that inherent Sanskaar Built-up in them or perceived things like this, based on their experiences and Observations.

Major Traits of an Understanding Person
An Understanding Person also, has the responsibility of being Alert & Aware of such behaviours too. If you can judge what is Right & Wrong, then we should also develop this attribute of constant Evaluation of Self & Others based on Correct Value System....

Solution to deal with Conflicts
Then, I think, we can Have empathy towards that being and pray for his Sanity. We have to be aware and safeguard ourselves, at the same, with positive feelings. It is Tough or more philosophical. But, Friends, I Think, This is the Truth to be understood and accepted graciously with big Heart, Sooner than Later.

This is an Off-Topic, I understood and tried to put forth to my readers. I would love your comments on the same....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Made this new blog.... What inspired me to do so?

Hello Friends, My life Journey It has been a great blogging experience so far. People term something connected to Basic Human Value Talks as Philosophical... I had put that Without such philosophies, you cannot live a life!!!! Your Understanding is the Philosophy... I have been a 'Seeker' and a 'Learner' all my life so far.  In this search and Self - Journey, I express gratitude to Mother Nature, this whole Universe, Planet Earth, Nature's Creations, Supreme Power, all wonderful achievers of Self-realization. I am happy to be able to utilise the previous results of searches done by many scholars and wise people, that it has been easy than to start from zero. There is no shame in doing so, as it has saved my time. Excerpts of My Life:- *  I found the Uniqueness of Self than others and at the same time the Similarities of Self with the Wise men  * I do not recollect my previous births, but I had somewhere that my latent sanskaars surfaced s...

A Paradigm Shift in thoughts of All Generations in past and Present

Hello People, History of Mankind has seen Periodic changes in Thoughts, Ideas, Understanding, Lifestyle, Faith, Affinity towards Nature, etc. In all Periods, we have seen existence of Wise Men, Cruel Men, Ignorant Men, Naive Men. The categorisation happened due to Intellect, Awareness, Understanding and Pattern of thinking. I like to study the patterns & behaviours of humans or for that matter Existence of Every being in this Universe. With Likes, dislikes, I may sound unbiased or biased. I am trying to my best ability to analyse things and infer with full Reality. When we witness and learn about past Civilizations, we know Man then, was sound in Art, structures, and Nature Friendly. They used to adore the Five Elements of Nature, which a Human body is formed from. However, they did out of Superstitions. Over the period, the Intellect increased, but the Basic Understanding has somewhere decreased in terms of Self And Surrounding Awareness.  The thought process has grown in ter...