Skip to main content

How to tolerate to not tolerate ?!

Mummy, u keep on nagging me, I cannot tolerate it 

Papa is always so strict and puts restrictions on me going out late nights or outstation, I cannot tolerate this

One of my siblings is so irritating, and the other one is so brilliant than me, So I cannot tolerate them and the other one is just like me, I just like her.

I cannot understand Maths, I do not like it and so cannot tolerate my Maths Teacher

My sister in law is so interfering, I cannot tolerate her

My in-laws ask so much and do not leave us alone, I cannot tolerate them

My grandparents just do not understand us. There is a generation gap, I cannot tolerate them

My husband always keeps his wet towel on the bed. He does not take me out. I just cannot tolerate his habits

My wife is a big time spendthrift, I cannot tolerate her.


And the list goes on… I hope many of you will relate to the above!!!


Tolerance means to withstand. You can withstand heavy winds, sail in the ocean through wild winds, only if you know about why it happened and how you can withstand it.

Tolerance comes with Understanding, knowledge and acceptance of knowing things or people. 


Few tips & Hacks to Tolerate the intolerance :-

  • Everyone is not perfect. You can also be intolerable for some.
  • Try to put forth your point properly to others, so they can understand your view
  • Everyone's understanding or grasping graph is not the same. Try to be patient
  • In a spur of a moment, we can spoil the mood, relations; try some hacks that can help you withstand that moment of intolerance, anger, etc.; Like Remain silent, count numbers, take deep long breaths of calming down, recite a mantra u like, hum your favorite song within, etc.
  • In the heat of arguments, we may spill out some words that can be unpleasant for others. Take a deep breath, try to locate what is the point of argument for both parties. You will definitely find a way for a Healthy Conversation than unhealthy arguments.
  • When you are sure that you cannot make the other person Understand your view, take a back seat and do what is correct for all. Give one chance to understand the other person's rejection
  • Include pursuing your hobbies, daily stress-buster exercises, meditation in your daily routine.
  • Try to keep a family conversation every day for some good quality family time
  • Always be transparent about your likes, dislikes, wants, aspirations, so people are aware.
  • Issues happen in the absence of No Solution. Understanding is the key factor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Made this new blog.... What inspired me to do so?

Hello Friends, My life Journey It has been a great blogging experience so far. People term something connected to Basic Human Value Talks as Philosophical... I had put that Without such philosophies, you cannot live a life!!!! Your Understanding is the Philosophy... I have been a 'Seeker' and a 'Learner' all my life so far.  In this search and Self - Journey, I express gratitude to Mother Nature, this whole Universe, Planet Earth, Nature's Creations, Supreme Power, all wonderful achievers of Self-realization. I am happy to be able to utilise the previous results of searches done by many scholars and wise people, that it has been easy than to start from zero. There is no shame in doing so, as it has saved my time. Excerpts of My Life:- *  I found the Uniqueness of Self than others and at the same time the Similarities of Self with the Wise men  * I do not recollect my previous births, but I had somewhere that my latent sanskaars surfaced s...

A Paradigm Shift in thoughts of All Generations in past and Present

Hello People, History of Mankind has seen Periodic changes in Thoughts, Ideas, Understanding, Lifestyle, Faith, Affinity towards Nature, etc. In all Periods, we have seen existence of Wise Men, Cruel Men, Ignorant Men, Naive Men. The categorisation happened due to Intellect, Awareness, Understanding and Pattern of thinking. I like to study the patterns & behaviours of humans or for that matter Existence of Every being in this Universe. With Likes, dislikes, I may sound unbiased or biased. I am trying to my best ability to analyse things and infer with full Reality. When we witness and learn about past Civilizations, we know Man then, was sound in Art, structures, and Nature Friendly. They used to adore the Five Elements of Nature, which a Human body is formed from. However, they did out of Superstitions. Over the period, the Intellect increased, but the Basic Understanding has somewhere decreased in terms of Self And Surrounding Awareness.  The thought process has grown in ter...

Backstabbing Is Your Mistake of Reading A Person... Not other's Fault...WOW

Hello Friends, It is a pleasure to have like-minded people in this Journey of Living, Learning, Reading and Writing The beauty of a Human is --  No  One is all Bad, or All good. Everyone are carriers of Truth, Goodness. The difference just being, their Acceptance and Realisation of this Fact Shri A. Nagraj ji (Fondly Addressed as Babaji) has blessed many souls with his Experience of Universality, Being and Importance of Co-xistenialism.  One of his Sutras is - Ek Mein Sahi Aur Anek mein Galat It means Universal Truth is one. Else, is Illusion or Wrong in Understanding and Actions. There is Oneness in Truth & Universality, whereas, People are divided in Anything other than Truth Pros & Cons to Behavioural Aspects :- * Difference of Acceptance & Defiance There is always acceptance of Truth by all, but defiance of False by Soul (Be it Terrorist or any anti-social element or any human being). Defiance is Due to Ego or Ignorance or Lack of Understa...