Skip to main content

Listen to your own voice !!! 👂

 Hi Friends,

Your own Voice meaning your own inner voice of the soul. 

Todays man of logical reasoning wont be able to believe or digest this -- Inner Voice. 

Decluttering of mind :- 

Our minds are so much cluttered that, we sometimes do not even know that such voice does exist !!!

Why we can't hear our inner voice???

Our soul is enlightened and complete in literal sense.  However, due to irrelevant thoughts, unnecessary actions, words, unnatural behaviour and deeds, the voice of the Conscience gets subdued. 

Question is Why to listen to one's voice ?

The Best Guiding factor and mentor, whom you can talk, listen to, confide is your Self and the Voice shows you the Correct Picture only. You can not go wrong with those decisions and , if at all things dont work as planned, you never would have regrets about it. You would only and only be calm, rest assured by listening to your Voice.


try it.... Practice Meditation or sit atleast 10 minutes daily with yourself. And then, see the Wonders in your life. 

If I listen to my voice, I wont do anything immoral or unethical. Though things may not sometimes work best, but I would have a peaceful sleep at the end of the day..

Hope this blog benefitted you. Being Aware and Observant are the key to your success...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Made this new blog.... What inspired me to do so?

Hello Friends, My life Journey It has been a great blogging experience so far. People term something connected to Basic Human Value Talks as Philosophical... I had put that Without such philosophies, you cannot live a life!!!! Your Understanding is the Philosophy... I have been a 'Seeker' and a 'Learner' all my life so far.  In this search and Self - Journey, I express gratitude to Mother Nature, this whole Universe, Planet Earth, Nature's Creations, Supreme Power, all wonderful achievers of Self-realization. I am happy to be able to utilise the previous results of searches done by many scholars and wise people, that it has been easy than to start from zero. There is no shame in doing so, as it has saved my time. Excerpts of My Life:- *  I found the Uniqueness of Self than others and at the same time the Similarities of Self with the Wise men  * I do not recollect my previous births, but I had somewhere that my latent sanskaars surfaced s...

A Paradigm Shift in thoughts of All Generations in past and Present

Hello People, History of Mankind has seen Periodic changes in Thoughts, Ideas, Understanding, Lifestyle, Faith, Affinity towards Nature, etc. In all Periods, we have seen existence of Wise Men, Cruel Men, Ignorant Men, Naive Men. The categorisation happened due to Intellect, Awareness, Understanding and Pattern of thinking. I like to study the patterns & behaviours of humans or for that matter Existence of Every being in this Universe. With Likes, dislikes, I may sound unbiased or biased. I am trying to my best ability to analyse things and infer with full Reality. When we witness and learn about past Civilizations, we know Man then, was sound in Art, structures, and Nature Friendly. They used to adore the Five Elements of Nature, which a Human body is formed from. However, they did out of Superstitions. Over the period, the Intellect increased, but the Basic Understanding has somewhere decreased in terms of Self And Surrounding Awareness.  The thought process has grown in ter...

Backstabbing Is Your Mistake of Reading A Person... Not other's Fault...WOW

Hello Friends, It is a pleasure to have like-minded people in this Journey of Living, Learning, Reading and Writing The beauty of a Human is --  No  One is all Bad, or All good. Everyone are carriers of Truth, Goodness. The difference just being, their Acceptance and Realisation of this Fact Shri A. Nagraj ji (Fondly Addressed as Babaji) has blessed many souls with his Experience of Universality, Being and Importance of Co-xistenialism.  One of his Sutras is - Ek Mein Sahi Aur Anek mein Galat It means Universal Truth is one. Else, is Illusion or Wrong in Understanding and Actions. There is Oneness in Truth & Universality, whereas, People are divided in Anything other than Truth Pros & Cons to Behavioural Aspects :- * Difference of Acceptance & Defiance There is always acceptance of Truth by all, but defiance of False by Soul (Be it Terrorist or any anti-social element or any human being). Defiance is Due to Ego or Ignorance or Lack of Understa...