Skip to main content

Happiness... Simple word right!!!!

Hi all,

I am happy when I go out with friends,

I am happy when people come home,

Mom is happy when she feeds her children and family full,

Dad is happy when is, able to fulfill needs of Family,

Children are happy when they get chocolates,

We are happy when we go for outings every vacation,

We are happy when we have no one visiting our place,

I am happy when I get Peaceful sleep, and so on..... The list for happiness is long and it seems that Happiness is different to one and all...

Life is simple so should be Happiness 🙂

But the wise men took many births, resorted to so many practices to find Happiness!!! 🙈🙆😮

What is the happiness they spent their lives for, and what is Happiness we find in the above sentences??!!!

We saw in the above circumstances that 

* Happiness is state of mind

* Happiness differs as per situation and moods.  

* Happiness is short lived.

* Happiness is never same for everyone.

* You cannot be happy all time.

* Happiness changes according to Age.

The Happiness wise men seeked meant - 

* Happiness is difficult and needs Time,

* Happiness can be achieved only when we bedome Wise,

* Happiness is difficult to achieve as it is time consuming and have to renounce luxuries

* However, that Happiness is Eternal and it is Spiritual Happiness.

Now, let me, share some interesting facts with you all, so you can decide on own What is Real Happiness, How it can be achieved, Does leaving somethjng give you happiness, etc....

- Happiness is definitely a State of Being in Its Natural Form,

- Happiness is simple only, with Proper Understanding.

- Happiness is short-lived, if one connotes it with Physical Body Comfort, Leisure, Rest, Fulfilment of likes, wants, interests, personal gains , etc.. The unanswered questions is our Unhappiness, The Feeling of Incompleteness is Unhappiness, The Constricted Vision of Our Thoughts, Actions and the Helplessness to Achieve the Expansive Cosmos Within is Unhappiness......

Whereas, Happiness is Eternal and more achievable and very simple, if we Learn Nature, Our Importance as humans, Acceptance of Everything & Every Being Around in its Actual Form. Happiness is eternally There within our souls. It is only matter of listening to our inner voice, being as Pure as our existence in this whole Cosmos.. 

The State of Completeness and Unravelling us only totally, is Happiness and That is Pure Bliss plus Correct Spiritual....


What is your take on Happiness and Do you Agree to my facts of Universal Happiness, that will be Permanent...

Enjoy Knowing the Wonders of Nature, of which we humans are the Best Creations to Be and Remain Happy forever....( Unfortunately, thats the Irony too 😌












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Made this new blog.... What inspired me to do so?

Hello Friends, My life Journey It has been a great blogging experience so far. People term something connected to Basic Human Value Talks as Philosophical... I had put that Without such philosophies, you cannot live a life!!!! Your Understanding is the Philosophy... I have been a 'Seeker' and a 'Learner' all my life so far.  In this search and Self - Journey, I express gratitude to Mother Nature, this whole Universe, Planet Earth, Nature's Creations, Supreme Power, all wonderful achievers of Self-realization. I am happy to be able to utilise the previous results of searches done by many scholars and wise people, that it has been easy than to start from zero. There is no shame in doing so, as it has saved my time. Excerpts of My Life:- *  I found the Uniqueness of Self than others and at the same time the Similarities of Self with the Wise men  * I do not recollect my previous births, but I had somewhere that my latent sanskaars surfaced s...

A Paradigm Shift in thoughts of All Generations in past and Present

Hello People, History of Mankind has seen Periodic changes in Thoughts, Ideas, Understanding, Lifestyle, Faith, Affinity towards Nature, etc. In all Periods, we have seen existence of Wise Men, Cruel Men, Ignorant Men, Naive Men. The categorisation happened due to Intellect, Awareness, Understanding and Pattern of thinking. I like to study the patterns & behaviours of humans or for that matter Existence of Every being in this Universe. With Likes, dislikes, I may sound unbiased or biased. I am trying to my best ability to analyse things and infer with full Reality. When we witness and learn about past Civilizations, we know Man then, was sound in Art, structures, and Nature Friendly. They used to adore the Five Elements of Nature, which a Human body is formed from. However, they did out of Superstitions. Over the period, the Intellect increased, but the Basic Understanding has somewhere decreased in terms of Self And Surrounding Awareness.  The thought process has grown in ter...

Keeping silent helps and how to remain composed. !!!

Dear all,  Silence is bliss.. Do you agree? No or Yes.  If Yes, find the following points justifying :- * Silence has no sound, so its soothing to ears, * Silence is good in stressful and fast-gushing life * Silence calms your nerves and mind * Imagine in nature, near mou tains, rivers, oceans, trees, landscape, we have noise all around, would you like Silence at such places? * Why people mostly today go for a runaway frkm busy lives, work to a vacation? To relax, to get a break from routine? * The fact is No one likes Noise, Work all round the clock. They definitely look for stress busters, Me-times, get-aways to Nature. Why??? * The basic instinct and nature of man is to remain calm and composed. This can be derived in Silence only!!! * Today, people opt for drugs, rave parties, high music pubs. That means they love noise and they are calm...well No!!! They fail to understand their basic instinct and want to run away from outside Noises of Rejections, Comparisons, Stress, Am...