Skip to main content

Are Resolutions kept to be Broken ??!!

 Hi all,

We are nearing Christmas 🎄🧑‍🎄 Its Time for Celebrations, Gifts, Carols, Gifts, Resolutions, etc ... The history of Resolution started with Christian people offering A promise to their Gods on the New Year's Eve, as simply put like a Return Gift to God....

This Tradition of Resolution making has now, in the whole world, taken its trend to keeping a Promise for Self Change.

Just Imagine, if we have even one Reason to make a Resolution for Self Betterment, it totally implies, there is a Genuine Need of  positive Correction in Self...!!!

Making and breaking happens, when we take Resolution as A Promise made. Promise, actually can be kept to be broken, since we deal them with respect to us, taking Ourselves as only Physical Human Body....

Don't you agree, that we are Precious Creation of nature, not limited to Body factors, but Intellect and Understanding of A thing called Soul, which we actually are..😁😄

So, if you think, you are Leading a Great, Happy Human life, then you actually are a Perfect & Complete Human.....

But, in case, you think that Your Life needs a Change, A Peaceful Mind, Permanent Happiness, Then, I suggest one should be serious to make a Resolution...


Hope this Angle of mine, will help you now not break a Resolution anymore 😊👍👍😎

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND SAFE, PROPSPEROUS NEW YEAR , WITH A TWIST OF SERIOUS RESOLUTION...!!!!🧑‍🎄🙏👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Made this new blog.... What inspired me to do so?

Hello Friends, My life Journey It has been a great blogging experience so far. People term something connected to Basic Human Value Talks as Philosophical... I had put that Without such philosophies, you cannot live a life!!!! Your Understanding is the Philosophy... I have been a 'Seeker' and a 'Learner' all my life so far.  In this search and Self - Journey, I express gratitude to Mother Nature, this whole Universe, Planet Earth, Nature's Creations, Supreme Power, all wonderful achievers of Self-realization. I am happy to be able to utilise the previous results of searches done by many scholars and wise people, that it has been easy than to start from zero. There is no shame in doing so, as it has saved my time. Excerpts of My Life:- *  I found the Uniqueness of Self than others and at the same time the Similarities of Self with the Wise men  * I do not recollect my previous births, but I had somewhere that my latent sanskaars surfaced s...

A Paradigm Shift in thoughts of All Generations in past and Present

Hello People, History of Mankind has seen Periodic changes in Thoughts, Ideas, Understanding, Lifestyle, Faith, Affinity towards Nature, etc. In all Periods, we have seen existence of Wise Men, Cruel Men, Ignorant Men, Naive Men. The categorisation happened due to Intellect, Awareness, Understanding and Pattern of thinking. I like to study the patterns & behaviours of humans or for that matter Existence of Every being in this Universe. With Likes, dislikes, I may sound unbiased or biased. I am trying to my best ability to analyse things and infer with full Reality. When we witness and learn about past Civilizations, we know Man then, was sound in Art, structures, and Nature Friendly. They used to adore the Five Elements of Nature, which a Human body is formed from. However, they did out of Superstitions. Over the period, the Intellect increased, but the Basic Understanding has somewhere decreased in terms of Self And Surrounding Awareness.  The thought process has grown in ter...

Struggle - A Negative Term!!!!

Hello Friends, Recently, I Saw A Vlog on Mostly Sane YouTube Channel - A candid Conversation with Famous Rapper Singer - Badhshah. One of the thing that caught my ears, was this Phrase - 'Struggle word brings in negativism'. He said that there is nothing called Struggle. It is all about a journey. Adversities make us Wise, if we have that kind of inner strength and consciousness left. Likewise, Success should be handled properly to keep us Sane... I agree to this wonderful thing shared by Badshah. Everyone is an amateur first. He or she clicks at One Go or may take its gestation period to gain steady work, in whatever field. Thus, it is being sympathetic by terming that phase of settle as Struggle Period. It gives a positive vibe, when we describe this initial phase as a part of our journey. Life is not of silver spoons to all. Every one has their share of Successes and Failure.  The main part is How one accepts that passing phase of Life as. The challenges are a te...